Saturday, September 21, 2013

You say I'm witchy like it's a bad thing!

Hello everyone!
It's the weekend and I'm back!  Kathy has just been wowing me every day with her beautiful creations, but my favorite, of course, is the one I will be gifted with (from yesterday). :)

I have been really in the Halloween mood lately.  I have quite a few Halloween stamps, but I never use them because I never have time!  SO I'm changing that this year.  Today's card is quite unique.  I made it for...ME!  I have never done that before, but I wanted to add some character to my door at work. :)  What do you think?  Have you ever gifted yourself with a card made by your own hands?  Try it...

I was inspired by the Sweet Sketch #224--I just love their sketches!  If you get a chance to go to their site, you'll get to see some photos from our Colorado disaster posted by the guest hostess.  It's been an interesting year for Colorado between the fires, the drought and now the flooding.

Anyway...I hope you enjoy today's card and get inspired for your own Halloween creations. (I just love this entire pad of Doodlebug paper--I'm using it up so fast I actually think I may go out and buy another one!)  Will be back tomorrow--thanks for stopping by.  Margaret

Details:
Stamps: Art Impressions
Paper: Doodlebug
Edging: Papertrey
Dies: Spellbinders and Stampin Up
Other: Stickles, Liquid pearls,  and Hobby lobby black jewels

10 comments:

  1. Too cute! Perfect place - your door at work. Perhaps students will think twice about trying to fool you! Ha! I need that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun! What a great saying and love your coloring as well as papers. So glad that you love our sketch, we are happy to have you join us this week.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun indeed! A perfect way to put a smile on your face at work! Fabulous image and papers. It's all so spooooooky!! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cute border punch. Sooo fun. I love your fun image too. She put a smile on my face. Thanks for sharing your darling Halloween Card!
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a FUN Halloween card!! Love the image - so cute!!
    Thanks for joining us here at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
    Blessings to you!!
    Sally SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh I love Art Impression images. This one is definitely a cutie! Love your card this week and thanks so much for all the kind words you had to say about Sweet Sketch. It's one of MY favorite blog challenges too!

    ~Jo, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this card with the fun papers you used. That AI image is fantastic and perfectly colored. What a wonderful Halloween card. Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Sharon, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great card.

    I love the image and sentiment.

    Perfect for Halloween.

    Thank you for sharing with us this week at SSW.

    Holly
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Halloween card is so SWEET. I really love your papers. Such a fun image. Thanks so much for joining us.
    Arlana@SSW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love it! She is just a hoot! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete