Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Star Pumpkin

Hello everyone,
I'm back with another fall card featuring pumpkins.  This one is for my father.  He just spent over a week with me, helping me out. So it's a small thank you...

I was inspired by the Sweet STop Sketch Challenge SSS226--but I sort of messed it up because my circle is a bit too large.  Don't you hate when you realize these things once you've put it all together?  Nevertheless, I was excited to use my Impression Obsession Pumpkins...I have so many Halloween stamps, including pumpkins, and then time flies and I never get a chance to use them.  I intend to change that this year!  And if you remember from yesterday, this is the same SHEET of design paper that I used on both cards.  That should be a challenge--make two cards from 1 6x6 sheet of patterned paper. LOL.  I'm frugal when it comes to paper...staring at it is much more fun. LOL

Thanks for stopping by today...and one of us will "see" you tomorrow!  It's almost Hump Day! YEAH!  Margaret

Details:
Stamp: Impression Obsession
Paper: Doodlebug
Other: Stickles and Spellbinders

4 comments:

  1. Great card for your dad Margaret. He will love it! Beautiful dsp and cute pumpkin die. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the sweetstop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful fall colors and patterns, Margaret! What a cute pumpkin image. Your dad will love your thoughtfulness and this card! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you managed to use some of your paper instead of just staring at it! Most of our followers won't know how serious that statement is, but I do! I've SEEN your stash! Very cute and sparkly card. Love how you colored the pumpkin! Considering your background, I understand why you wouldn't want to use this paper!!! HA!

    ReplyDelete