Friday, August 23, 2013

Nature's Way

It's Friday, not Monday.  
However, I made this card last night and planned to post it on Monday, but I haven't made anything tonight to post.  So...you get Monday's card tonight!  Does that make sense?  If not, check out the card...


This is a Bugaboo image and I just love the attitude that exudes from her!
I used Authentique Essentials dp and DCWV cs.  The image is colored with Copics and Spicas.  The sketch comes from Pals Paper Arts.  I used EK punches for the sentiment.

I am also entering the following challenges:

Ruby's Rainbow - food or drink

Thanks for stopping by.  Hopefully I can spend some time in my art room since Margaret is kicked out of hers for the time being!

kathy b


9 comments:

  1. Kathy - this character reminds me of Mrs. Wiggins, an old Carol Burnett skit. Love the coordination of the background paper with the coloring of the image. Thanks for playing along with The Pals Paper Arts challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know why i love chocolate...your card prooves it!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at ruby's rainbow challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, your sentiment is so true. Love the background paper and love the hair! Great card. Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your funny cards! This would be good on my door! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sentiment is so right on! And so are your coloring skills! What a wonderful take on our PPA sketch this week. Thanks for playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I love the sentiment and the rhinestones. That plaid paper is absolutely awesome! I love the colors. Thanks for playing with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice card! I love chocolate!! lol
    Thanks for sharing with us at CC&CC.
    Hugs,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, great sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow for our Food and/or Drink challenge

    Hugs Helen xx

    ReplyDelete