Saturday, March 9, 2013

MFTWSC114: Wish Big

Hello everyone,
Well, it's been a while.  I have one more incredibly intense week and then I should be able to relax JUST a tad--grants will be in, now I'll have a ton of grading to do.  I needed to stamp today not only to help Kathy take a much needed break, but to gain some sanity.  I was in my art room for 6 hours with my children, creating art while watching old episodes of Charmed.  It was a blast!  It was a great day to do that since it snowed all day (violently might I add, with almost no accumulation) :(

OK, so onto the cards.  I am entering this card into the MFT Challenge (MFTWSC114)--it's the first time I've entered their challenge.  I'm going to send it to a friend who will be having a birthday in a couple of weeks.  The paper is Mind's eye and all the products (Stamps and dies) are MFT.  A new "thing" I've done is paper piercing--I love how this looks but it sure is tedious to get it completed!   I'm  including a closeup--you can't tell how shiny and sparkly this card is from the original photo...I love how it turned out!

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend...  Thanks for stopping by, Margaret.


1 comment:

  1. Love the paper piercing! It shows so well in the close-up. Love her shiny top, too! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete