Monday, March 18, 2013

I don't do mornings

Oh, is there truth to that statement.  After 4 days off, I dreaded Monday morning.  I won a challenge over at The House That Stamps Built and received my winnings on Friday.  I couldn't wait to ink them up.  First off, I mounted them on cushion and then stamped them to be able to read the sentiments.  Yes, I know the trick about using a mirror, but I was too lazy to do that!  Now I have a reference sheet to keep with the stamps!


The sentiment is from my winnings.  The image is from Stampabilities, colored with Copics and Spicas.  I used  Basic Grey Lime Rickey dp and green cs.  Orange cs, rhinestones and ribbon are from my stash.  I used 2 MFT dies for the border.  I used the sketch from the What IF? Wednesday challenge at The House That Stamps Built.

I am also entering the following challenges:

Natalie & Amy - die cuts
Penny's Paper Crafty - Ribbon and die cuts
Creative Moments - add a sentiment

Thanks for stopping!

kathy b




2 comments:

  1. Hilarious! Great card...your layout is perfect with your image. such a good work! Thanks so much for joining Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge this week. Hope to see you again!
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha this is funny! I need something like this to place at work. Come to think of it... I might need to start a collection on my door! The colors are perfect for this card...as is the patterned paper. You always have been so good with that!

    ReplyDelete