Sunday, September 23, 2012

Thank you

Hi everyone,
I just really needed to get in my stamp room this weekend and am hoping my post can give Kathy another much needed break. :)  I still have thank you cards left from the summer, so this is, you guess it, another thank you card.

The person receiving this card loves yellow, pinks, lime green and blues...I think this card about captures it all.  The template is from a recently purchased Card Crafts Ideas book...really love the banners because I was able to add the accents in all the colors she likes.  THe stamp is from Print Works which I picked up on my last jaunt to NY.  This is actually an old stamp (from 2002) but I guess it's still in print. I love coloring his little girl!  I cut out the flower and popped it out with a piece of foam tape.  The center has fuzzy stuff in it (Flower soft)

 I will be entering this card into the No Matter Which Challenge (Die cuts and punches).

Stamp: Print Works image, Stampin Up sentiment
Die cuts: Banners by MFT, Square by Spellbinders, scalloped square (Quick cuts???), large flower Martha Stewart punch, medium sized flower punch by Marvy Uchida and tiny flower punch by EK Success.
Other: Liquid pearls accent within scalloped square, flower soft (flower center), gems from Michaels, embossing background on banners (Cuddlebug) and on background paper (Spellbinders).

3 comments:

  1. Oh you know how I love this little girl. She is so fun to color! Love the embossed banners in various colors! Your cards are always so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Cute image. Thank you for sharing and joining in at NMWC. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete