Friday, September 7, 2012

Another thank you

Hi Everyone,
I completely forgot to post yesterday!  I've been really out of it since school started and all my deadlines have been in.  Recuperating...  Or perhaps it's a change in weather--here in Colorado temps dropped into the 40s last night so it was COLD...and believe it or not, I've put the heat on today when I was freezing all morning and realized it was 65 in my house!

Anyway, here's yet another thank you card.  What I loved about making this one is that it was so quick to put together and I got a chance to test out my new Stampin Up Die and matching stamp set.  I actually found this super sparkly ribbon in my stash which adds just the right hint of bling.  I happened to have this very large Swarovski crystal in teal which is at the center of the flower.  The whole feel of the card seems so shabby chic...The paper is a Prima paper from a collection called Madeline.

Am excited for the weekend--nothing big planned just REST REST REST and grading stuff.  I have one more card to post before Kathy takes over...you'll finally have her back! :)  Thanks for stopping by! Margaret


1 comment: